Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Business

my new logo
Most of the time, bloggers talk about things they know. That is why you read. To learn things from them that you would not know without them. or laugh or cry or get inspired.

Except, in order to just talk to you about the things I know (or the things that make me cry, laugh & get inspired by) I have to go through a lot of things I do not know.

HTML. link parties. buttons. rss feed.

Lucky for me, I was on yearbook staff in high school. It was a million years ago, but Summerville was a really big school and we had an awesome journalism program.  We had enough Mac computers and laser printers that it looked like we were landing the space shuttle.  In the early 90's, we were one of the first books to submit digital layouts. I wish I could go back and do it all over again with the fun toys efficient tools we have now.

That experience has helped me to embrace computers throughout my career in retail. Every time a new scheduling program would roll out, I would be tech support for the entire district. I could tell you some of the magic I worked on registers, but then I would have to kill you.

I've said all that to say this:

Thank you for coming back to read what I have to say about houses and decor even though the site looks a little different every time you come. I've been playing on Picnik.

Thank you for pinning my pillow, frame & art projects.  I'm finally getting a handle on the linky party madness.
thanx HoH for being my first feature


quick sew pillow















Thank you for "liking" my Facebook page. I've redone that stinkin cover 3 times and I'm still not quite happy with it.
Like my Facebook Page?

Thank you for sharing what you know in your blogs. 733-A Creative Blog showed me how to make my own QR code.  If you scan it with a smart phone, it takes you right to this site. I'm so geeky that it felt like my birthday!
thanx 733 for my own QR code


Thank you for hitting that RSS button. I had to sell my soul to Ivory Soap so she would make it work for me. I gave up wrastlin with it after an hour.

Follow Me on Pinterest Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Thank you for giving this frazzled mom a place to come and share all the learning, laughing, crying, and inspiration. In between every post you see, I am learning more about this bloggy world so that I can get better at the sharing part.  Next I'm tackling MyDeco (for mood boards) and The Make Room (for floorplans).  Hope that helps me get this site a little more visit ready.

just bec


linking up just a little:

No comments:

Post a Comment